Fanny Pack OB 2.4
- a fanny pack is great for quick access to frequently used items while hiking (eg phone, snacks, sunscreen)
- one large main compartment and two pockets
- a hidden back pocket allows for easy and quick access to items such as a phone, without having to open the zipper
- spacious enough for a compact or APS-C camera
- carry around the waist, over the shoulder or across the body
- lightweight and tough
- volume: approx. 2.4 L
- constructed from X-Pac and Lite Skin high-performance materials in a range of colours
- solid #5 YKK Uretek waterproof zipper
- designed and handmade in Australia
Materials and weights
X-Pac VX21 – green, yellow, red, teal & black – 115g
X-Pac X33 – camouflage – 125g
X-Pac X50/VX21 – black camouflage – 130g
X-Pac VX07 – black light– 95g
22cm x 8.5cm x 13cm
Fits waists up to 125cm/48inch
The Fanny Pack OB 2.4 is the perfect carrying solution for your camera, phone, emergency beacon and some snacks while hiking. With an overall length of up to 130 cm including the belt, it can be carried comfortably in many ways. Apart from the large main compartment, there is a partition on the inside (eg for passport or other documents) and a hidden pocket on the back which allows easy access to your phone without having to open the zipper. The OB 2.4 looks great on the trail or in the city – you will love it!
The Fanny Pack is made in Australia.
Something not available? Contact us.
We are a small business and have only limited stock. Please get in touch to find out when something will be available.
I normally reply within 2 days. If you have not heard back, please check your spam folder.