Backpack OB 36 yellow - black
The OrangeBrown OB 36 backpack has a volume of 36 L (2200 cubic inch) and is the perfect pack for multi-day hikes or a thru hike. Made from X-Pac fabric, and weighing from 410 g (14.5 oz) depending on the material used, the OB 36 is ideal for ultralight hikers. It has an external mesh pocket to store wet gear or other gear used while on the move, plus two side pockets. The shoulder straps are wide and comfortable and are fitted with daisy chains. Made in Australia.
Don't know what size you need? How to choose the backpack size
- 36 L volume = 29 L main compartment + 7 L pockets
- easy roll top closure
- mesh front pocket
- fabric side pockets are angled for easy access while walking
- all pockets are adjustable with shock cord and a toggle. The shock cord runs through a channel for easy replacement if necessary
- 65 mm wide shoulder straps
- sternum strap
- removable 25 mm hip belt with dual adjustable buckle
- 17 webbing loops in multiple locations for extra compression or tie down if needed
- available in 3 sizes to fit torso length
height 58 cm when top has been rolled three times to close
height 72 cm unrolled
top circumference 92 cm
bottom circumference 80 cm
- 460 g
front, back and bottom X-Pac VX21
sides and pockets LiteSkin LS07
shoulder straps X-Pac VX21
If your size is sold out... just contact us!
We are a small business and have only limited stock available, but we can make the pack you need. Please get in touch and we'll let you know how long it will take.