Backpack OB 30 - Ultra Classic
The lightweight Backpack OB 30 weighs in at under 400g. Made here in Australia from Challenge UltraWeave fabric, it's a great choice for day hikes or multiple nights out. The pack is constructed using Ultra 400 for the bottom and back panel, providing higher abrasion resistance, and Ultra 200 for the front panel, sides and side pockets, keeping weight to a minimum. It is equipped with generous side pockets to carry two 1L water bottles, plus a generously sized front pocket. The 7.5cm wide shoulder straps provide maximum comfort.
Don't know what size you need? How to choose the backpack size
- 30L volume = 24L main compartment + 6L pockets
- easy roll top closure with single 15mm webbing strap
- generously sized front pocket
- 3D side pockets hold 2 x 1.25L bottles each - doubled 2mm shock cord ensures contents are securely held
- drain holes in side pockets
- side compression using LineLoc 3 and 2.5mm cord
- shoulder straps are 7.5cm wide and made from Ultra Grid fabric, with 10mm foam padding plus 3mm 3D mesh for additional comfort
- ice axe loop and a 3mm shock cord loop for hiking poles
- removable 25mm webbing hip belt with dual adjustable buckle
- 15mm webbing sternum strap
- internal mitten hook to attach small things you don't want to lose in the depth of the pack
- 18 webbing loops in multiple locations for extra compression or attachments if required. Pimp your pack and make it more functional with the "Strap-it pack"
- available in 2 torso sizes: small-medium and medium-large
Something not available? Contact us.
We are a small business and have only limited stock. Please get in touch to find out when something will be available.
I normally reply within 2 days. If you have not heard back, please check your spam folder.