- daypack constructed from X-Pac fabric and Lite Skin high-performance material
- lightweight but robust
- padded shoulder straps
- roll top closure protects from weather
- volume: approx. 17 L
- internal webbing loop with mitten hook to hang keys or wallet
- external webbing strip plus three loops in each side seam to fix items for hiking
25 mm hip belt with dual-adjustable buckle can be ordered as an add-on
- designed and handmade in Australia
dimensions: 42 cm x 26 cm x 15 cm
Lite Skin® 07, Lite Skin 42 & X-Pac VX21 – grey & black
The Daypack OB 17 is a versatile ultralight backpack for everyday use. It’s perfect for your laptop and other gear when you head to work, to carry your shopping when you drop into the supermarket on your way home, or to carry your sports gear to the gym. This backpack is also great for hiking – just the right size for a day hike, or even an overnight hike in summer if you’re are going SUL
The roll top allows for easy adjustment of the pack volume. To attach items to the outside of the pack, the shock cord and cord locks provided can be threaded through the attachment points to suit to your needs.
A 25 mm hip belt with dual-adjustable buckle can be ordered as an add-on.
This daypack is handmade in Australia.