Backpack OB 55 - coyote-black
This ultralight 55 L backpack is constructed from X-Pac fabric and is perfect for your next bushwalking adventure. It is a minimalist pack that is light, durable and designed to make your hike easier and more enjoyable. Made in Australia.
Don't know what size you need? How to choose the backpack size
- roll top ties down with an adjustable Y-shape webbing closure, which compresses the pack
- large front pocket
- side pockets hold up to two 1.25 L bottles each, right pocket is angled for easy access while hiking, left pocket is taller for more volume
- all pockets are adjustable with shock cord and a toggle. The shock cord runs through a channel for easy replacement if necessary
- 65 mm wide shoulder straps
- sternum strap
- 40 mm wide hip belt with dual adjustable buckle
- webbing loops in multiple locations for extra compression or tie down if needed
- hiking pole/ice axe loop plus carrying loop
height 84 cm when top has been rolled three times
height 98 cm unrolled
top circumference 94 cm
bottom circumference 83 cm
- 740 g
front panel X-Pac VX21
back and bottom panel X-Pac VX21
roll top X-Pac VX07
shoulder and hip belt X-Pac VX21
front and side pockets X-Pac VX21
If your size is sold out... just contact us!
We are a small business and have only limited stock available, but we can make the pack you need. Please get in touch and we'll let you know how long it will take.