Backpack OB 45 - green
The OrangeBrown OB 45 backpack is a lightweight hiking pack with a volume of 45 L (2700 cubic inch). You could call it the ‘bigger sibling’ of the OB 36, having the same shape but with the following extra features for greater comfort and utility: Slightly taller, flat bottom, Y-strap closure, padded hip belt and one taller side pocket. Made in Australia.
Don't know what size you need? How to choose the backpack size
- 45 L volume = 36 L main compartment + 9 L pockets
- easy roll top closure with Y-strap closure
- mesh front pocket
- fabric side pockets, right pocket is angled for easy access while hiking, left pocket is taller for more volume
- flat bottom
- side compression using LineLoc 3 and 2.5 mm cord
- load lifters (but keep in mind this is a frameless pack)
- all pockets are adjustable with shock cord and a toggle - the shock cord runs through a channel for easy replacement if necessary
- 65 mm wide shoulder straps
- padded hip belt with 40 mm webbing and dual adjustable buckle
- sternum strap
- 17 webbing loops in multiple locations for extra compression or tie down if needed
- available in 3 sizes to fit torso length
height 75 cm when top has been rolled three times to close
height 90 cm unrolled
top circumference 94 cm
bottom circumference 80 cm
- 740 g
X-Pac VX21 throughout
If your size is sold out... just contact us!
We are a small business and have only limited stock available, but we can make the pack you need. Please get in touch and we'll let you know how long it will take.